Wednesday 9 December 2009
- SteinbrÃ¼chel (Switzerland)
- Mike Cooper (UK/Italy) and Pat Thomas (UK)
- Organ Octet (UK)
- SÃ©bastien Roux
Thursday 10 December 2009 ***TIMEOUT CRITIC’S CHOICE***
- Tujiko Noriko (Japan) / Lawrence English (Australia) / John Chantler (UK) – trio
- Dolphins into the Future (Belgium)
- Tomasz Bednarczyk (Poland)
- Makino Takashi Film screenings w/ music by Jim O’Rourke & Lawrence English
Cafe Oto. 18-22 Ashwin Street. London. E8 3DL.
Tickets Wednesday Â£7 // Thursday Â£10 // both days Â£15
ended up as a sweet sextet, but damn good times just the same… more pics after the cut…
THURSDAY 23rd July 2009 – CAFE OTO
8pm : Â£5
Organ Octet is a special one off performance for 8 reed organs featuring John Chantler and Carina ThorÃ©n (For Barry Ray), Matt Nicholson and Pascal Babare (Function), Dom Garwood (Ladywoodsman), Luke Garwood, Dale Berning and Bradford Bailey.
Jodi Cave (UK / 12k)
12k recording artist heads down from Glasgow for a set of gorgeous electronic detail.
Tom Hall (AU / Presto?!)
Catch Tom as part of his first European jaunt. Hall’s eclectic works stretches across mediums whilst retaining a strong focus on elements of the ‘everyday’ with considered explorations into place, space and time…
I’ve got a few copies of Tujiko Noriko / Lawrence English / John Chantler – ‘U’ back in stock here if anyone is after a copy.